1. I never wanted children until I actually had them.
2. I'm a total junk food junkie. Food is therapy.
3. I LOVE Italian food.(made by pure breed Italian's)
4. I wear a shoe size 12 and I love/hate shopping for shoes.
5. I'm 22 with 3 children.
6. I think I have perfect teeth and a perfect smile.
7. I have a muffin top and I don't care.
8. I'm so in love with Will Smith and Matt Damon.
9. I have to listen to music to go to sleep.
10. My favorite colors are black, orange, and red. But since I've had Berry, pink is starting to rub off on me.
11. I'm a pack rat that hates clutter.
12. I have written numerous short stories and never shown a soul.
13. I don't smoke or drink.
14. I cant swim.
15. My dream job is to be a midwife or a critic.
16. I like Jennifer Hudson's body best before the weight loss.
17. I'm stopping here since 17 is my favorite number.
HonestlyMe22
No comments:
Post a Comment