Hello. My name is Rene. This is my very first blog/blog entry. I'm a beginner at this so I hope you don't expect it to be perfect. Because it wont. I'm starting this blog as an outlet for myself. Someplace where my alter ego and thoughts can let loose. In my life I don't say much. I'm a SAHM of 3 wonderful children. We'll just call them Mango(my eldest son), Apple(my youngest son), and Berry(my baby girl. I'm engaged to be married to a wonderful man. We've been together for about 5yrs. Life can be pretty hectic at times but I love my family and that's what matters most.
Anyway, back to why I'm starting a blog. It's because I have a voice that I don't feel is being heard. I know some of you out there may feel the same way. Like you have your opinions but none of that matters if they aren't heard. So in my blog, I will make them heard. I will talk about any and everything. Because, lets face it, I have an opinion about everything. Celebs, politics, home life, clothes, make-up. It all matters to me in some way. I will also write reviews on this blog. For years I have written product reviews on websites or in my own offline journal but now I am ready to expand. So if you need an honest opinion about something, I'm your girl. That's pretty much my introduction. Don't be a stranger and happy reading.
HonestlyMe22
No comments:
Post a Comment